Charlie L Mitchell Sr.
11931 Steamboat Springs Dr.
Houston, Texas 77067-1042
- Over 10 years experience in Customer inter-actions and contract administration. Excellent presentation skills; clear and professional manner. Able to maintain a balanced, objective viewpoint in addressing problems. Consistently earned outstanding performance evaluations. Effective in managing a harmonious staff of ethnic and cultural diversity.
Attended Liberty University, Lynchburg - VA
Attended Central Texas College, Killeen, TX
Customer Service Technician, Southwestern Bell Telephone
11-97 - Present
Service Representative, Southwestern Bell Corp
- Locate and clear trouble of trouble from subscriber reports.
- Identify defective drop wires, repair or replace subscriber's station cords resulting from tests from the Central Office.
- Open sheath and repair cable conductors. Cut in cable terminals; sheath welding.
- Install, reinstall, reconnect, rearrange, move, change, disconnect, or remove: Auxiliary signals.
- Maintain pressure, repair, detect and monitor air pressure in air-core and pic cables.
05-96 - 10-97
Director, C&F Good Marketing
- Handle incoming calls for tele-communication services. Assist new and existing customers in
- establishing and tailoring tele-communication service that suits their needs. Explain, advises,
- sell and connect customer's service orders. Establish, maintain and update new and existing customers
- service and tele-communication services. Interpret, adheres and comply with local, state and federal regulation
09-91 - Present
Record Management Specialist, Hi-Tech Document Retreival Services
- Organized and manages a home-base marketing service. Manages budget, record-keeping and products on
- a home base computer. Currently marketing Real-estate Creative Investing through a turn-key operat-
- ion course. Develop market trends, spreadsheets and estimate fair market prices as recorded in the
- local county courts. Coordinates with Realtors and homeowners to obtain best sales strategies.
8-96 - 5-97
Guard/Driver, Loomis Armored Inc.
- Prepares hard-copy documents for transporting to computer room. Verify records for accuracy by
- matching patch-code identification with assigned documents. Computer room operatior of a HP 3000
- Document Scanner Image Maker. Verifies document for accuracy from doc prep area. Changes attribute
- s on scanner to obtain best-scanned images. Verifies scanned images prior to permanent indexing.
4-92 - 8-95
- Transport customer's change orders and previous day's activities to various locations. Provide cust
- omer pickup of daily cash receipts and deposits for delivery to local and federal depositories.
- Provide chain-of-custody receipt to customers, verifies customer's csh receipts and deposits prior
- to delivery to respected depositories.
Dean's List; Central Texas College
Nominated Top Recruiter for CY 86
Awarded Recruiter's Ring (highest achievable recruiter award)
Earned Gold Recruiter Badge with 3 sapphires
Appointed Chief Instructor, Unit Physical Training
[an error occurred while processing this directive]